Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bob Harrington - The Second Coming of Christ


Bob Harrington - The Second Coming of Christ

A lot of people say that Christ is coming back soon. Their claim tends to be dismissed by yours truly. It's not like they have much evidence or any evidence that he is coming back to our world. Maybe some people have insider connections with the other side who may know if and when Mr. Christ is coming and when the plan gets underway to liberate the good people from this world headed for mayhem and chaos. I haven't seen any rumors or revelations from those in the know being reported in the mainstream media including TMZ, Fox News, and the National Enquirer. I'm really not losing any sleep over the possibility of being left behind.


Then I come across this. If even the Chaplain of Bourbon Street says that the savior is returning to Earth and The Rapture is about to occur, then I urge you to better start taking things more seriously. Perhaps Christ will shut down all the strip clubs and porno theaters for Mr. Harrington. I hope that there is an apostle on staff who is an IT or computer expert to advise Christ on current technology so he can shut down the millions of Internet porno sites too. Technology has vastly expanded over the past 2000 years, ya know. He will need to be caught up quickly and have basic computer and Internet skills if he is going to take over the world. At least he should know that the Internet is not just a series of tubes. Hopefully, even with all the porno sites gone, Christ will be in favor of net neutrality.


Tracklisting:

Side 1


1. The Second Coming of Christ {21:11}


Side 2


1. The Second Coming of Christ {21:07}

8 comments:

  1. Have any Texe Marrs? That guy's crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which I like better; your choice of bizarre "curiosities" or the comments you make about them. Either way, I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the easter bunny coming back soon, he missed my house and Im mad as hell. I got no chocolate bunnys no colored eggs zilch Im so pissed . when I get that damn rabbit he will pay the price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get a chance to hear it, the Vaughn Meader album from the early 70's called The Second Coming is a riot. Jesus (Meader) lands in East Harlem...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you get a chance to hear it, the Vaughn Meader album from the early 70's called The Second Coming is a riot. Jesus (Meader) lands in East Harlem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, damn... I hate when I hit the buttons twice. Sorry
    Rev

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon @ April 11, 2010,

    I have a few audio pieces by Texe Marrs. I'll see what is suitable for airing on this blog and post them.

    Rich,

    Thanks. Glad you're enjoying the blog.

    dweebo,

    I'm sorry that you didn't get any chocolate bunnies or colored eggs. You know what, the Easter Bunny missed my house too. Let me know when you catch him.

    RevRev,

    Not a problem.

    I'll keep a lookout for that Vaughn Meader album.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got any albums by charles manson, He's my idol

    ReplyDelete