Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vince Hatfield - George Bush for Our USA


Vince Hatfield - George Bush for Our USA [single track]

Today is the big day. A new era begins. The often misunderestimated George "Dubya" Bush is no longer the president. I'm sure that today will be a sad day for a lot of people especially for those here in Oklahoma and the few other states that voted for Sarah Palin. Since Sarah Palin lost, oops I mean John McCain lost the election, God will no longer have a place in the Oval Office. The White House also will no longer be occupied by a regular guy with whom you want to have a beer with. Now America will look forward to having communism/socialism, devil worship, free love, and worst of all, intellectualism ushered in the consciousness of American society.

I was going to post the Bushisms collection that is a compilation of audio clips where former President GWB articulates his ideas and policies on various topics, but it's not on my laptop. I'm out of town at the moment. However, I did find this gem on my laptop. Vince Hatfield's song was found somewhere on the webs several years ago. Vince wrote this song in 2000 while driving from home to his oil producing business. Sometime after God's president was given the keys to the White House, Vince performed the song at Bush's going away party in Midland, Texas. As Vince sings, indeed Bush has made the world proud of the USA. While listening to this tune, people can look back fondly on the last eight years as Bush has brought back morality and families. Surely, the wonderful man of values and character would not lie about engaging in war of aggression against another country much less committing the act of attacking another country in the first place and putting America into a massive deficit as a result. Now tears will flow because George Bush will no longer lead on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Love your Curiosities!

    I don't suppose you know anyone who has ripped this do you? http://cgi.ebay.com/1972-Seance-Game-Parts-Record_W0QQitemZ360125764285QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

    bovinelife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I do not know of anyone that has a rip of the Seance game record. That looks like a really neat game with the little turntable inside the table. I never knew Milton Bradley made a game like that. I'll look for the game (or just the record) when I'm out and about next time. I may get lucky and see it for only a few bucks, but most likely whoever has it will want a princely sum. I can't even afford to pay the asking price in the link you posted.

    ReplyDelete