
Cecil Todd - Blueprint for Slavery [book]
Cecil says that sex, sports and not sharing his beliefs in God is all part of a master plan to cause people in America and all over the world to become slaves to atheist communists. Despite people becoming more obsessed with sex and sports, the evil atheist commies have become nearly extinct over time and freedom prevails (or does it). The remaining commies are probably hiding in a cave somewhere with Osama Bin Laden. At least, Cecil's paranoid fantasies make for some interesting reading.
This message in the book is also available on LP. I don't have this LP since I'm not as cool as I think I am. Someday I promise to have the LP to share with you. This LP is advertised on the back of the booklet. The same description of the LP also applies to this book.
It contains the God-less "blueprint" of the communists to enslave America and the world - the naked truth of who is behind the race riots, demonstrations, civil disorders, labor strikes, revolutions, the "God-Is-Dead" movement, etc!!!!!!!
Thousands have flocked to hear this message in rallies from Phoenix, Arizona, all the way to Savannah, Georgia. Now -here it is, for the first time on record!!! IT WILL JAR YOU TO YOUR TOES! You'll find out why atheist Madalyn Murray didn't like it!
Order it for church services, class meetings, missionary meetings, freedom academies, radio broadcasts, and your own personal use. Order extra copies for your friends.
the book (link may be back soon)
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 - America was Born on Her Knees page 1
Chapter 2 - The Slave Chain of "Get God Out" page 9
Chapter 3 - The Slave Chain of "Giving People a Twisted View of Sex" page 12
Chapter 4 - The Slave Chain of "Getting People's Minds on Sports and Athletics page 15
20 pages total
No comments:
Post a Comment