Saturday, August 9, 2008

Max Toth and Greg Nielsen - Pyramid Power [book cover]


It's Pyramid Power, man!



From the back cover:

"...a good environment for transcendental meditation, bio-feedback and yoga, in that it surrounds its inhabitants with energy." TIME Magazine

"...the reason for the sustained interest in pyramids is a series of inexplicable and enchanting facts that have been learned about the Egyptian pryamids [sic] ." Daily News

"...each basic geometric shape has therapeutic powers, with the pyramid topping the list...Myriad curative powers have been ascribed to pyramids. They...emit psychic energy that caused all sorts of miracles!" Newsday

The topic of controversy in Times Magazine, Esquire, and numerous other publications across the country, Pyramid Power has captured the imagination of millions all over the world using its mysterious energies in research and to create a better life style.

Here is the latest fabulous and provocative information on pyramids around the world, instructions on building your own pyramid and suggested experiments.

Only in PYRAMID POWER, an exclusive chapter written by Karl Drbal, Czechoslovakian Pyramid Patenter and discoverer of Pyramid Energies.

Pyramid Power preserves food stuffs, amplifies thought forms and increases sexual vitality.

The authors, expert in their field, give you all this plus their own exciting discoveries so you can...

PUT PYRAMID POWER TO WORK FOR YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Soory for the delay in response. Actually there was never an upload of the book. I only posted the cover and back cover. I didn't think anyone would be interested in reading the book. I still haven't found the time or the desire to read the book. But you found a digitized copy.
    I still do not have any time available to scan my copy. If it's not a problem, could you please post the link to the book so I post it for anyone else who want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the actual book, not an ebook.

    ReplyDelete