Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beth Brown - The Truth about Mental Telepathy


I am trying out posting e-books here. I'm not as experienced in converting books to digital form. I have practiced with the paperback of this title. I scanned all of the pages. It's easy to do so when it is a paperback that is barely over 100 pages long. I may have damaged the book a little when I had to open the book wide enough for all of the pages to be scanned. Not that it matters much anyway, as the previous owner (presumably) had a need to write her or his name on the cover.

I am soliciting feedback about the quality of the scans and if you prefer a bunch of separate picture files or for the scans to be in .pdf form or if there's any other way you would like the scans to be presented. I also have plans to include magazines and other similar types of publications here sometime in the future.


Beth Brown - The Truth about Mental Telepathy

I obtained this copy at an antique store in Bethany, Oklahoma, a suburb west of Oklahoma City. This book promises to be a guide for anyone to develop their telepathic powers and case histories of people doing so.
This book is certainly loaded with case histories about instances where people suddenly found their telepathic abilities in life-altering situations such as a secretary mentally signalling to her boss to give her a raise or a schoolteacher sending signals to draw potential mates for marriage. It seems that more of the pages are devoted to case histories rather than how to develop your telepathic powers.
Supposedly, telepathy was used (unintentionally) to invent the telegraph as Henry Morse in England along with three other people in locations far away from England came up with the idea at about the same time. The author claims that telepathy played a key role in some other significant technological developments such as the printing press, the cotton gin, the automobile, etc. Curiously, there are not any footnotes or sources provided for these claims.
Not only will you develop your telepathic powers that you have (yes, the author says that everyone is supposed to have them), but you read a lot of interesting anecdotes and learn how to use your mind when you're finished with the book.




From the back cover:

Have you ever had someone on your mind, then decided to telephone that person only to hear him say that he was just going to phone you, or that he'd been thinking of you all day?
This is one of the commonest telepathic experiences.
Many people, too busy or uninterested to delve into the subject, chalk up such experiences to coincidence.
These people are not likely to develop their telepathic powers to the fullest extent; and some will meet head-on with misfortune that could have been avoided through faith and concentration.

Beth Brown has been a student of mental telepathy for many years.
She has known the thrill and excitement of gratifying telepathic experiences.
In this volume, she shares her knowledge and belief.

Contents: 124 pages, 12 chapters

part1 part2  (links will be back soon)

7 comments:

  1. The scans look wonderful. I can almost smell that "old book" mustiness from the delightfully yellowed pages. That must have taken a huge effort, by the way. So thanks for another job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words about my scans, revrev. The old book smell can't be beat. I wish there was a way to digitize the smell too. ;)

    Scanning this book involved a great deal of time. I have a few other old obscure paperbacks that I think may be of interest to my visitors, so I'll start scanning them. Then I'll get them posted.
    There likely won't be many books here. As I already mentioned, they take up a lot of time which I have little of right now. I'm going to mainly work on the pocket-sized paperbacks that are a little over 100 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. egghead lsd wart seeker 50002April 26, 2009 at 6:53 AM

    wake up and smell the pussy, I can smell pussy through smellovision on the computer when looking at fat indian slut pussy its possible

    ReplyDelete
  4. weedman battles lsd man film at 11April 26, 2009 at 6:59 AM

    also when on a whack attack doing pcp and eating orange banana eggplant cake. I am aware of the possibilities of the tuna sandwich that percipitates the frogs on the hot roll theirfore I am I am I am and I am I am as you are and I are in the great psych of the fantastic wizard stew. there fore I say to thee preacher of retribution sound off the trumpter its now time to eat some pussy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your hard work, much appreciated. It's an interesting subject & one I experience often.

    It's easy when you know how...
    http://emcd62.pmiracle.hop.clickbank.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grey, you missed a spammer (above). The link turns into http://www.profitmiracle.com/?hop=emcd62.
    (I got suckered into that one, huh? I thought it was a link to another mp3.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed a couple of other (how should I say it) "enlightening" comments too. I'm still wondering what they have to do with telepathy. Do I really want to know?

    Sorry you got suckered into that link. I am now being more diligent in reading and checking every comment that shows up on the blog. At least your comment should serve as a warning to people before they visit the site.

    ReplyDelete