
Pat Robertson - Teens' Question #6 (Music) [single track]
Lately, I've been busy that I hardly had any time to post an update to this blog much less to even rip and upload stuff. Not to worry, more posts may or may not show up during the next several days. Most of my time is spent finding employment.
However, I have a little time to update this blog. I'm sure most of my visitors know who Pat Robertson is, but just in case, refer to this site and this site. I could type out a long post on Pat, but I only have a little time as I already mentioned.
The subject of this post is a track from Pat Robertson. It is from a 2-tape set called Answers for Today's Parents and Teens that came out 15 to 20 years ago (my guess). One tape is a recording of a group of parents asking Pat advice on basically how to raise their children. The other tape is a group of teenagers asking Pat questions on topics from drinking to sex to spirituality. Pat dispenses his wisdom on both of those tapes and both parents and teens are left in awe of Pat's sagely advice. This particular track is from the tape with the teens' questions. The question is about music and Pat says that basically the music the kids are into glorify Satan, drugs and sex as well as blaspheming Jesus. Pat also gives an explanation of the term "rock 'n' roll".
This track to me is the most interesting from this 2-tape set. The rest didn't interest me enough to take the time to post them. If anyone is interested in the whole set, I'll see what I could do. Meanwhile, you too can learn what music is wrong.
UPDATE: The file is back online. Special thanks to Loopy C for reuploading the file for me.
ANOTHER UPDATE: Link will be back soon.
ANOTHER UPDATE: Link is back.
Pat Robertson - Teens' Question #6 (Music) {2:22}
Is this file still available here or elsewhere?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why the file was deleted at Filedropper.
ReplyDeleteI'll have it reupped shortly.
Here you go:
ReplyDeletehttp://sharebee.com/6dfd4d2f
Loopy C, much gratitude to you for reuploading the file. If there's anything you need or want, just let me know.
ReplyDeletegrey calx said...'If there's anything you need or want, just let me know'
ReplyDeleteWell I have gotten that everyday that i visit here already, thank YOU for all your efforts on this blog, I'm just happy I could do that for you :)