Warren Mintz - Plateau Phase of the Male Sexual Cycle This particular recording is from a blank cassette which has been dubbed from another recording. I was unable to find a photograph of Mr. Mintz so I used the illustration above as it best gives the idea of what the listener is in for.
There does not seem to be much info about Warren Mintz or this recording. One of my good friends who goes by the name of Google turned up some info about a Warren Mintz who was a professor at Hofstra University. There is not any conclusive evidence that this is the same Warren Mintz who speaks on this recording although it appears likely that it is him.
As the recording's title says, Mintz explains this stage of the male sexual cycle. During the lecture, Mintz reads an excerpt from the literary classic, Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H. Lawrence and tells his stories of his time spent picking apples at an apple orchard in Washington (United States). They do illustrate what he is talking about. You'll have to listen to find out how. Not only will you learn something from this tape, there is definitely plenty of material for sampling here.
If anyone knows more about Warren Mintz, especially if the Hofstra professor is the same Warren Mintz who is on this tape, please write in the comments.
Tracklisting:
Side 1
1. Plateau Phase of the Male Sexual Cycle {22:26}
Side 2
1. Plateau Phase of the Male Sexual Cycle cont. {21:00}
Sometimes I question why I love your blog so much... I might need help. Perhaps there's a dirty old cassette from a lisping pseudo-guru from the mid-70's that could shine a little light on the topic.......
ReplyDeleteThank you for everything!
"there is definitely plenty of material for sampling here" - hey! ya got me with that one. now i must download...
ReplyDelete