Friday, May 15, 2009

Russ Burgess - The Burgess Method: Developing Your ESP Powers


Russ Burgess - The Burgess Method: Developing Your ESP Powers

*special thanks to Tripmaster for providing this LP

I hope he doesn't mind if I post this on the main page. The Basement has been getting a funny smell since I haven't been around for a while. I'm sure you know basements tend to smell after they have been neglected for some time. It's time to spray some Lysol* and get a new post produced.

Russ Burgess is a hypnotist and has ESP powers. Not only that but he is also an accomplished bird trainer. His bird training skills earned him a spot on The Ed Sullivan Show. Recently, he has retired from doing shows. I learned all of this from this article in The Community Journal (serving Ashburnham & Westminster, Massachusetts).

I couldn't find anything online about the background story of the LP presented here. So, you'll just have to listen to what Russ says if you want to develop your ESP powers. Yeah, I know I already posted "how-to-develop-your-ESP-powers" material before, but it could be beneficial to have other records available so as to have more ideas and other perspectives just in case the other ESP instructional post doesn't quite work for you. ;)

*The Basement of Curiosities is not sponsored by Lysol nor should it be implied that The Basement of Curiosities or the author is endorsing Lysol. It just happened to be available at the time. ;)


Side 1

1. The Burgess Method side 1 {17:12}

Side 2

1. The Burgess Method side 2 {16:57}

6 comments: