Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gil Boyne - Mind Power Cassettes



Gil Boyne - Mind Power Cassettes

Gil Boyne is a certified hypnotherapist. He is not some average hypnotherpaist, he is one of the pioneers of the profession of hypnotherapy and a true master of hypnotherapy (other hypnotherapists say that he is the greatest of all time). Gil Boyne has been awarded "Man of the Century" by the International Hypnosis Hall of Fame in 2000. Many hypnotherapists have been molded and developed by Gil Boyne in his courses.

According to his website: Gil Boyne has made numerous original contributions to the contemporary practice of hypnotherapy. He has brought to the counseling professions an awareness of the "inner wisdom” of the human psyche. He teaches that the “inner creative mind” not only knows all the questions but knows all of the answers as well.

Recently, I found a cassette with a couple of Boyne's self-hypnosis programs. He teaches the listener the art of self-hypnosis on side 1. On side 2, he helps the listener learn the secrets of success and overcome the mentality of the willingness to fail.

I think I ought to play this tape during sleep especially side 2 as I feel like I am going to be successful and wealthy just by listening to side 2. I should have it played every night with headphones or earbuds on just like what happens to the children as they are subjected to hypnopaedia or sleep-teaching in Brave New World. I learn that desiring wealth then increasing my wealth is spiritual fulfillment and will become my destiny.




Tracklisting:

Side 1

1. Self-Hypnosis Training {15:07}

Side 2

1. Secrets of Success {18:38}

4 comments:

  1. got any lps on how to stop being gay? im so gay that even my dog gets sick looking at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to find something for you if Sally Kern (Oklahoma legislator) would let me dig through her record collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what happened with the Sally Kern link. There will be a page saying that the link is not found. Just delete "%20" located between // and www in the URL in the address box, then hit enter and your browser should take you to the Youtube page featuring Ellen DeGeneres and Sally Kern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this hypnotist must be really good cause his eyes in the photo are really hypnotic. I went to a hypnotist in the 90's to help me stop drinking and it didnt work. I did stop but on my own been sober now 7 years maybe hypnotism doesnt work on me, it was the nasty hangovers that made me finally give it up.

    ReplyDelete