I was hoping to gain fame and fortune as well as meeting a lot of hot chicks doing this blog. My pockets have not gotten fatter and I certainly am not famous (as I didn't think those things would happen anyway), but the big disappointment is that I have not met any hot chicks during my 3 years doing this blog. I have not even met any chicks who claims she is a hot chick but is really the opposite of hot. I don't get it. I'm charming and amazingly handsome and I have a blog plus I have a car that works. I would think that would be all I need. I am wrong. Perhaps I need to be like the guy in the video clip above this paragraph. He sure has a lot of babes hanging around with him. He seems to be charming and handsome. Interestingly, he also is wealthy which I guess he's generous enough to conduct seminars to teach people how to make boatloads of money like he has done.
However in all seriousness, I did meet quite a number of nice, interesting, funny, smart, and probably good-looking people during my 3 years running A Basement of Curiosities. First, I would like to thank all of the wonderful folks who kindly gave "love donations" to me for this blog during this blog's existence. (Yeah, I'm calling them "love donations". That's what Paul Crouch and his TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) station calls them so that must be okay.) I enjoy sending out "love gifts" to people over the webs (that's what Paul Crouch and TBN calls them too). The love gifts will keep coming and hopefully a few more love donations will come my way. That way, the love donations usually become love gifts to you all.
I would like to also thank all of the visitors to the blog. Without you all, this endeavor is just something to amuse myself with which is only fun for a short period of time. Of course, I do hope that this blog is inspirational and educational to you too.;)
If I haven't already said it, happy new year to all of you and may your wishes come true in 2011. (Hopefully they will, cause the world's ending next year, right.)
birthday greetings, am afraid am not a hot chick, not in the least, but I enjoy what you do. Have a good one in 2011 whatever that entails best wishes heddwch/peace
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and greetings.
---
Jackory,
Aww shucks, that was nice of you to say that. :)
---
uglyradio,
The best to you too in 2011. I'll look forward to checking out more of your broadcasts.
---
teifidancer,
That is okay that you're not a hot chick. I'm still glad to have you around.
---
Daniel,
Sounds like you're a hot guy. Not my type, but hot guys tend to be magnets for hot chicks, so of course I'm delighted that hot guys do visit my blog. :)
---
myeck,
I am not into sweaty chicks or otherwise believe it or not. Jack Chick tracts are always welcome though.
---
Donut Duck,
It's good to know you're still around. I miss your blog.
Thank you for the nice words, Grey Calx (btw that is the name super heroes are made of!) I really enjoy your blog because the subject matter is so far out and unusual that almost every post of yours is mind-blowing. And I think that is more one can ask for!
A Basement of Curiosities is intended as a resource for the purposes of education, research and entertainment. The materials presented on this blog are usually difficult to find elsewhere and/or is likely not readily available elsewhere. Some of the text in A Basement of Curiosities is somewhat satirical or tongue-in-cheek and also tends to be sarcastic.
Happy Birthday, Basement! May your proprietor be blessed this coming year with as much promiscuous sex as he can stand.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your fun and fascinating posts. You're on my RSS periscope and I even stop in to take a gander regularly.
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you for 2011~
birthday greetings, am afraid am not a hot chick, not in the least, but I enjoy what you do.
ReplyDeleteHave a good one in 2011 whatever that entails
best wishes
heddwch/peace
hi!
ReplyDeletei'm very hot, but not a chick...
thanks a lot for your good work, that is often uncommented, but very often appreciated!
best wishes
daniel
I am hot, though also sweaty, and I have some Jack Chick tracts to make up for not actually being a chick. Does that work for you?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the Basement, provider of many fine moments of audio terror.
Happy Birthday, Weirdo! May the force be with you always...!
ReplyDeleteDD
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and greetings.
ReplyDelete---
Jackory,
Aww shucks, that was nice of you to say that. :)
---
uglyradio,
The best to you too in 2011. I'll look forward to checking out more of your broadcasts.
---
teifidancer,
That is okay that you're not a hot chick. I'm still glad to have you around.
---
Daniel,
Sounds like you're a hot guy. Not my type, but hot guys tend to be magnets for hot chicks, so of course I'm delighted that hot guys do visit my blog. :)
---
myeck,
I am not into sweaty chicks or otherwise believe it or not. Jack Chick tracts are always welcome though.
---
Donut Duck,
It's good to know you're still around. I miss your blog.
Thank you for the nice words, Grey Calx (btw that is the name super heroes are made of!) I really enjoy your blog because the subject matter is so far out and unusual that almost every post of yours is mind-blowing. And I think that is more one can ask for!
ReplyDeleteDD
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteI have come across a good spoof version of mr. vu,
you should have a look, it's hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQa2Scj3HoQ
Keep up the good work!
All-in-One Hair Grooming Comb Set – Apna Showroom
ReplyDeleteAchieve salon-quality hair care at home with the Apna Showroom All-in-One Hair Grooming Comb Set. This comprehensive combo includes wide-tooth, fine-tooth, tail, and detangling combs to suit all hair types—curly, straight, thick, or thin. Made of durable, anti-static plastic, the combs are gentle on scalp and hair. Perfect for professionalAPNA SHOWROOM Shaligram Shivling - Gandaki River - Shaligram Stone - Black Shivling - Carved Shivling - 100g Shaligram - Spiritual Stone - Shiva Lingam - Religious Artifact - Shivling for Puja
Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
Apna Showroom Ganga Jal - Holy pure Ganga Jal Har ki pauri Brahmakund Prasad Tasveer Chunni Haridwar Ganga Jal Natural Ganga jal
stylists and home users alike. Easy to clean and carry, this set is your daily hair care essential. Buy now for smooth, tangle-free hair every day.