
Leslie Sansone - Walk Away the Pounds: 2 Miles
*special thanks to KL from NYC for this one
I have declared this week to be fitness week. We could use some exercise. We all need to get in better shape, right. I know I do. I sit on my butt behind a computer at work and I sit on my butt behind a computer on my time off from work. I need to be more proactive in maintaining physical fitness. I'm not just talking about bending and moving my arms while digging through crates and boxes of records either. Since all the good looking and popular people are exercising, I might as well do it too to get in shape and I need all the help I can get in getting dates. Being healthy is nice too.
Leslie Sansone is a fitness professional in the health industry. She has several DVDs currently on the market. She is also on a few CDs such as this one. This CD is meant to be listened to while walking. This one is the 2 mile version not no soft 1/4 mile version. We here at the Basement believe in doing things right and doing them to the max. Actually, this is the only one we have.
The idea behind this CD is to play this to let Leslie motivate and preach to you while you are walking to lose some pounds or to prevent gaining any pounds. It seems awkward walking with a CD player and the things usually cause the CDs to skip if the player is budged an inch. The exercise CD may not have been a great idea or was it? With mp3 players and CD-ripping tools included on affordable computers, this CD can be ripped as mp3 files on the computer then the files can be transferred to an mp3 player. Now CDs like this can work as people can use their mp3 players when exercising.
The background music is high BPM dance cover versions of Motown hits. There are tracks with just the music, but I didn't include those as I found the music too unbearable. Only the tracks with Leslie's voice are included.
Tracklisting:
1. Leslie Guided Walk [Voice-Cued Walk] {5:04}
2. Leslie Guided Walk [Voice-Cued Walk] {5:03}
3. Leslie Guided Walk [Voice-Cued Walk] {4:09}
4. Leslie Guided Walk [Voice-Cued Walk] {5:04}
5. Leslie Guided Walk [Voice-Cued Walk] {4:56}
6. Leslie Guided Walk [Voice-Cued Walk] {6:39}
Awright coach! I put on my sneakers and put that that album on my walkman and won't ride my funky moped for a while...!
ReplyDeleteDD
I gotta tell ya, not that many years ago I cut myself down to 900 calories a day and walked from 3-5 miles five days a week. It was hard but in 9 months I dropped 100 pounds. It took years to get that fat and just 9 months of walking to shed it...
ReplyDeleteDD, that's the right attitude! This world needs more of that can-do attitude.
ReplyDeleteanon, I'm just plain speechless. Anyways congrats.
ReplyDelete