
Brother Al - Brother Al's Health and Happiness Sermons
*special thanks to KL from NYC for this one
KL says that Brother Al is the "usual used car salesman" which he is. Brother Al says that one will achieve health and happiness by reading The Bible and embracing the text contained within. Brother Al also says to write him to his Fresno, California (USA) address quite a lot. I wonder if he read every letter and answered back. Each side includes one gospel song on each side of the LP which are intermissions between the sermons. The songs should appeal to gospel fans.
The United Faith Foundation still has an address in Fresno, California at the present. The first link retrieved when I typed "united faith foundation" and "fresno" in everyone's favorite search engine is a map on Google Maps to the organization's location. Surprisingly, the United Faith Foundation does not have a website which is unbelievable in the year 2010 and free or cheap hosting by Geocities and Tripod are available along with a bunch of social media websites. It's not on Facebook. It doesn't have a blog. Not even a page on that eyesore known as MySpace. Does the United Faith Foundation know anything about the Internet? I bring this up because I want to know if Brother Al is still alive and to find out what it's up to today. I suppose that it would prefer you still write to them at their Fresno, California address instead of e-mailing them.
Here's their address if you want health and happiness or to find out if Brother Al is still alive:
1921 East Belmont Avenue
Fresno, CA 93761
Tracklisting:
Side 1
1. Sermon {6:48}
2. Hymn {2:15}
3. Sermon {12:46}
Side 2
1. Sermon {8:30}
2. Hymn {3:32}
3. Sermon {8:39}
No comments:
Post a Comment