Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bill Gove - Time: Its New Dimensions

Bill Gove - Time: Its New Dimensions

*special thanks to KL from NYC for this one


I've posted records by salesmen before. I have no doubt you already know that if you're a loyal visitor to this blog and paying attention or if you're a newbie and possess ESP powers. However, in over two years of this blog's existence, nothing by America's #1 salesman has ever been posted until today. That's right. I have the record by America's #1 salesman ready for you to listen to. I bet you that you woke up earlier in the day never guessing that you are about to listen to America's #1 salesman later in the day. Lucky you. It's almost as good as waking up on yet another ordinary day only to find out you won the lottery later in the day.


On this record is a recording of a speech given by the #1 salesman in America. From the title and cover, one would think that he talks about time which would be really cool especially if he talked about time travel and its possible effects on creating several alternate realities or something like that. That is not so. I think this record is about selling although it's sometimes hard to tell as he keeps cracking jokes.


A glance at the liner notes reveal what Bill Gove really means by the dimensions of time is:


We can't control the clock - but we can (if we want to) control the DIMENSIONS OF TIME: HABIT-ENERGY-ATTITUDE-and COMMUNICATIONS. Time is not a separate entity - it is merely an extension of habit - energy - attitude - and communications.


Um okay. If America's #1 salesman says so then so it is.



Tracklisting:

Side A


1. Time: Its New Dimensions {21:33}


Side B


1. Time: Its New Dimensions continued {22:40}

1 comment:

  1. I also would like to hear America's #1 salesman talk about time travel. can we call him up and ask him to cut another record?

    ReplyDelete