
Ronnie Willhoite - The Doorkeepers
Ronnie Willhoite, a director of an organization called Search for Truth Publications, presents a training record for church ushers. It includes tips on how to be efficient in organizing seating of church goers, keeping people from being unruly during church services, how to be hospitable towards church visitors, what proper manners to use at church, how to get newcomers to keep coming to church, etc. It is quite evident that ushers (doorkeepers), play an important role in the church and ushers are needed to keep the evil forces of Satan from disrupting church services such as having unruly drunks hanging around the church as well as making sure church services are organized.

FOR BEST RESULTS
Each usher or prospective usher should listen to this recording once each day for six consecutive days to achieve the maximum benefits. It is a proven fact that spaced repetition greatly increases the power of retention.
Tracklisting: (link will be back soon)
Side 1
1. Eliminate the Negatives {2:18}
2. Impressed? ... or Distressed {3:58}
3. Don't Agonize-Organize! {2:25}
4. Delegating the Work {3:23}
5. Don't Forget the four S's {3:08}
6. Make Your Church Crackle and Glow {7:41}
Side 2
1. Your Manners are Showing {2:28}
2. A Church is Known by the Ushers It Keeps {6:27}
3. May I Show You to a Seat? {6:36}
4. Tips to Keep Them Coming {3:12}
5. Expect the Unexpected {2:51}
6. Traffic Guards {1:31}
7. Special Occasions {2:16}
Really great stuff that you are posting. Never expected such records would exist. I'm really enjoying your blogs. Thank you very much!!
ReplyDeleteGreg
You're welcome Greg. I didn't know most of these records existed either until I stumbled upon them. Anyway, there should be more (that I believe) obscure stuff headed this way.
ReplyDelete