Thursday, March 28, 2013

J. B. Barlow and W. A. Peacock - Auscultation of the Heart



J. B. Barlow and W. A. Peacock - Auscultation of the Heart

released on LP

Commentator: Stephen O'Reilly

The front cover says "provided as a service to medical students as a part of the Medical School Program of Warner-Chilcott Laboratories".

An album full of heart sounds and those sounds being explained with a clinical British accent sounds good to me. Now, I have a desire to find former medical students and ask if they still have their record collections that I can dig through.





Tracklisting:

Side 1

1.  Auscultation of the Heart  {25:46}
First Sound, Second Sound, Third Sound, Fourth Sound, Systolic Clicks

Side 2

1.  Ausculation of the Heart (continued)  {27:14}
Systolic Murmurs, Diastolic Murmurs, Continuous Murmurs

1 comment:

  1. I bought this thinking it was avant-garde music of some sort. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete