Monday, December 17, 2012

Jack Van Impe - Shocking Signs and the End of the Age


Jack Van Impe - Shocking Signs and the End of the Age

released on LP

The end of the world is supposedly only a few days from now. In honor of that occasion, I thought it was about time that I came back here and posted something. What could be more fitting than writing a post featuring the expert on "the end", Jack Van Impe. That prediction was not really one Jack made. They couldn't possibly be right if Jack didn't make that prediction, but I don't want to take any chances just in case those who misinterpreted the Mayan calendar, erm I mean the Mayans happen to be right.

By my count, this will be the 5th Jack Van Impe record on this blog. I guess that's a good thing I already posted 4 other of his records since the end is so close. It makes me sad that I'll never fulfill my dream of collecting all Jack Van Impe records (along with my other dreams of making lots of money, having park benches and stadiums named after me, and owning 4 mansions, 8 luxury cars, and a politician or two to write laws to help fatten my pockets and increase my power).

Sometime while I was away from this blog doing other stuff concerning real life, I learned that Jack Van Impe has a Twitter account. This makes Jack Van Impe as cool as Charlie Sheen and that dude that records shit his dad says. You can read his words of wisdom here.
Oops, I think I made a mistake. That's some other Jack Van Impe. This is the right Twitter account (I think). I'm happy that Jack Van Impe has a Twitter account before the end arrives. I'm happy that Twitter exists before it all ends. How did humankind as a civilization ever get by without Twitter?

I have another Jack Van Impe record. If you're lucky, I can have it posted before the end is here. In the meantime, enjoy this oh so uplifting record about those shocking signs Jack sees including plagues, swinging couples, witches, wizards and necromancers in Germany, horse racing, topless waitresses, LSD and meditation cults, and more.


Tracklisting:

Side One

1.  Shocking Signs and the End of the Age [part one]  {18:45}

Side Two

1.  Shocking Signs and the End of the Age [part two]  {20:11}

7 comments:

  1. I thank you. And more importantly, Jack Van Impe thanks you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh, goody, more televangelist rantings (my favorite)!

    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I hope I have time to listen to it before

    ReplyDelete
  4. upkerry14, best comment ever anywhere, genius!
    The download doesn't want to work for some reason though' free button sits at 30 seconds and nothing happens, just so you know - And thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may have been a glitch earlier.
      It works on my end. Try again. I am sure it will work for you.

      Delete
    2. I thought it was because I had Blocked My Popups For Obamacare but even after fixing up my browser it still isn't happening for some reason; the 30-second countdown just sits at 30. Don't worry, I appreciate your concern, especially since you stopped working on the blog in May and probably don't have time for miscreants like me. I am happy for what I get from your incredible site. It looks like File Factory is dumping your links anyway, probably from inactivity (? - which completely baffles me; everyone in the world should hear this great audio).

      Delete
  5. Apna Showroom Nit-Free Dual Lice Comb for Kids** is the perfect solution for safe, chemical-free lice treatment. Features fine and wide teeth for all scalp types. Removes lice, nits, and dandruff efficiently. Gentle on children’s sensitive skin and easy to use during oiling or shampooing. Lightweight and washable. Keep your child’sApna Showroom Baby's Cotton Panties/Bloomers/Underwear 12 Pieces 12-24 months or 1-2 Years panty for kids baby girls boys kachi
    Apna Showroom Golden Brass Panchdeep Diya for 5 Cotton Wicks with Wooden Holder - Decorative Brass Diya for Spiritual Ceremonies, Home Decor - Gift for Diwali, Navratri Festivals & Religious Occasions
    Baby Panties 0-3 Months Newborn for Boys Girls Combo Pack Set or Bloomers or Underwear with desent Look Designer - Fancy - Attractive 12 Piece | Apna_Showroom
    scalp clean and healthy. Ideal for home, travel, or school. Say goodbye to lice the natural way. A must-have grooming tool in every parent’s hygiene kit.

    ReplyDelete