
Hello. How are you all doing? The long hiatus was unintentional. There were some matters in real life that I had to deal with. There are still some matters to deal with, but I thought I needed to post an update to let you all know that A Basement of Curiosities is not dead. It's not even a zombie (is it just me or is the zombie thing already played out?). It is alive.
The cobwebs and dust have increased due to neglect and I need to do some more cleaning. The Basement may need some remodeling, but I will address that down the road.
Hopefully some new posts will be added soon. I cannot say for certain when there will be new posts. In the meantime, I updated download links for some of the "classics" in the Basement archives. If you're new to this place or have yet to get around to adding some of these things to your collection, be sure to grab them as they will make you a winner and a happier person and all that:
Stag Party in London Vol. 2
Corelli-Jacobs - Music to Grow Plants
Jimmy Nelson - Jimmy Nelson's Instant Ventriloquism
Louise Egolf - Train Your Bird to Talk
Dr. Paul P. Parker - How to Use Tact and Skill in Handling People
Earl Nightingale - The Strangest Secret
Sydney Omarr - Virgo
Sam Chalpin - My Father the Pop Singer
Tom Massey - Guided Visualizations
Dr. Ed Sceery - Advanced Elk Calling
Paul J. Meyer - Positive Expectancy to Win
Jack Van Impe - Marked for Death: Can America Survive?
George L. Boston - The Final Houdini Seance
Great to see you peering out from the basement cobwebs! Thanks for the updates as I missed a couple of these in the past.
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging once again!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see the blog getting back on its feet again. Hope your Real Life™
ReplyDeleteissues weren't the bad kind.
You are a good boy, sir and good boys deserve fudge. Keep it up and don't let life beat you down (and steal your crown...!)
ReplyDeleteDD
Excellent, Monsignor - and just in time for the 2012 season. Luckily, I have such a deal for you - a great opportunity for a one-of-a-kind Mystic Mayan Power Cloak for 2012 Protection:
ReplyDeletehttp://soul2soultreasures.com/mayan_cloak/
Apna Showroom Metal Lice Comb with Steel Teeth** is a natural, chemical-free solution for lice removal. With tightly packed stainless steel teeth, this comb effectively removes lice and nits without damaging the scalp. Suitable for children and adults. Ideal for regular use during oilinApna Showroom Baby's Cotton Panties/Bloomers/Underwear 12 Pieces 12-24 months or 1-2 Years panty for kids baby girls boys kachi
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom Baby Boys and Girl's Cotton Panties Bloomer Combo Multicolour, 6-12 Months for 1 Years 12 Pieces Attractive
Apna Showroom Socks for Baby Boy and Girls, 6 to 12months(Multicolour) - Pack of 6 Pair Designer - Fancy - Attractive
g or post-shampoo care. Durable, rust-resistant, and reusable. Compact design for easy handling. A must-have hygiene tool in every home. Keep your hair clean and itch-free with this trusted anti-lice solution.