
Jack Van Impe - Marked for Death: Can America Survive?
Can it? Or will the evildoers destroy America? Only the holy man and "the walking Bible", Jack knows the answer.

Tracklisting: (link may be back soon)
Side One
1. Marked for Death: Can America Survive? {20:35}
Side Two
1. Marked for Death: Can America Survive? (continued) {19:14}
Cannot wait to hear this! Will put aside listening to the drug-drenched psychedelic music I crave for this. It is far more weird, I'll wager. Thanks! Wow!
ReplyDeleteCool - this was also posted over on Magic of Juju but with a different cover - who knew it went into a second pressing?
ReplyDeletehttp://magicofjuju.blogspot.com/2006/12/rock-started-in-russia-jackvi-chapt2.html
A choice record you got us there, Grey. A must-listen for all U.S. bankers & money people, I guess. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd the cover, wow. Pure genius. Thanks.
I have George Boston - Houdini Seance record. I can dub it to mp3 for you. How should it be sent?
ReplyDeleteyragentman
contact
snorg@aol.com
revrev,
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. I have a craving for drug-drenched psychedelic music at the moment. I was listening to Cold Sun's album "Dark Shadows" not too long ago. Don't know if you're familiar with them, but that would be right up your alley.
anon, I must have missed that Van Impe mega-post at Magic of Juju. Thanks. I didn't know that "Marked for Death" had a different cover.
H.C., you darn well know that it's the commies and the hippies that have almost brought down America. It's their fault for the economic crisis here. The bankers and money people are patriotic hard-working moral people just like the president and vice-president ya know ;)
ReplyDeleteI think I like the art work for my copy better than the art work for the first pressing. There's something special about the black background with only the title of the album and the mention of who's giving the sermon especially with the "Marked for Death' part in orange fuzzy letters. I sense more dread and fear from that cover than the first pressing's cover.
I have George Boston - Houdini Seance record. I can dub it to mp3 for you. How should it be sent?
ReplyDeleteExcellent. You should be hearing from me soon.
Goldmine! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGoldmine! Thanks!
ReplyDelete