Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Way to Become the Sensuous Woman by "J"


J - The Way to Become the Sensuous Woman

This record is taken from the Terry Garrity (a.k.a. J) New York Times bestselling book of the same title and it is narrated (or rather performed) by someone named Connie Z. Both the book and record were published during the time of "free love" (1969). This was intended as an instruction manual for women (especially seemingly for uptight middle- and upper-class housewives) on how to be more amorous as well as good in bed. The content is quite explicit which is why the cover says RECOMMENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY although it's probably not much more risque than just about any book, album, movie or TV show put out presently. While that there are moments of unintentional comedy, there are other people who believe that the content has much valuable advice.

Tracklisting:  (link will be back soon)

Side One

1. The Way to Become the Sensuous Woman Part I {19:17}

Side Two

1. The Way to Become the Sensuous Woman Part II {18:36}

2 comments:

  1. I *NEED* this! ha ha

    Love the Wheel of Fortune option. Is it new or have I just missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackory,

    The Wheel of Fortune has been there for a few months. I'm glad that someone is using it. Apparently, luck was on your side as evidenced by your comment. :)

    BTW, thanks to this record, the way I think about ice cream cones has changed. Maybe that's why I no longer feel comfortable ordering ice cream cones at Braum's or any public place for that matter.

    ReplyDelete