Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updates about Some Old Posts



I have not been around for a while. There was too much happening in real life to pay attention to this blog. Hopefully, there may be some new material here soon. I'm sure everyone by now knows what happened with Megaupload. Some of my files were stored on their servers. I found a little time to reupload some of those files. There are more to take care of. I wrote down a list of the files I reuploaded including the must-have Dr. Michael Dean's Hypnosis Record. That awesomeness got taken away by the feds. Now it's back (hopefully for good, ha ha) along with other records to change your life or not.

Dr. Michael Dean - Dr. Michael Dean's Hypnosis Record

Dr. Joseph Murphy - Developing a Wonderful Personality

 Jim Bakker - How to Accomplish the Impossible...

Oscar Miro-Quesada - PSI*KICK

Russ Burgess - The Burgess Method: Developing Your ESP Powers

Dr. Robert Parrish - Listen and Lose

Tony Dolan - Cry, The Beloved Country

Barrie Konicov - Stop Smoking 

Dr. Milton I. Levine and Melba Rae - A Child's Introduction to Sex

Jack Van Impe - From Night Clubs to Christ

Dr. Eugene G. Weinberg - A Child's Cry: A Clue to Diagnosis

Ajay Lowery - I Will Not Be Swayed


Stu Phillips - Jud [soundtrack]

Apes of Wrath - Apes of Wrath

Fire and Ice, Ltd. - The Happening

Marty Gold - Wired for Sound

Zendik Orgaztra - Dance of the Cozmic Warriorz

Apollo 100 - Master Pieces

Dennis Coffey and The Detroit Guitar Band - Electric Coffey

The Moog Machine - Switched-On Rock

Gil Trythall - Country Moog: Switched On Nashville

7 comments:

  1. My iPod broke THE DAY BEFORE they shut megaupload. I'm really missing those V/Vm xmas records (even tho its not xmas and they USED to be on deposit files). hope they make it back up soon to your fantasic blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been waiting for the return of the smooth sounds of the basement's coolest cat, Grey Calx.

    I was going to flip the fudge out if I was unable to snag Country Moog. That stuff is hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gog,

    I'll make sure that Xmas arrives early for you. It will probably be a few days for the V/Vm records to return. I have to remember where I put my Xmas stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eric,

    Not me. Just for the heck of it, I'll let you have the honor of being the Basement's coolest cat.

    After all these years, I'm still amazed that something like "Country Moog" exists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the re-up. These are the records that make me prefer the basement!

    muchas gracias, ALOHA en oant sjen

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm always happy to see your updates. i shamelessly blast tom wopat sometimes, its a peasant one to have.

    Harpist's bazaar, sitar influence, and the 10th naval district steel band all get used often as some of the best filler music at summer parties.

    please keep up the love, because nothing is quite as nice as love in the basement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apna Showroom Original Shaligram Shivling for Devotional Use** is an ancient sacred stone from the Gandaki River. Worshipped as Lord Vishnu’s manifestation, it brings peace, protection, and spiritual upliftment. Ideal for daily puja and temple installation. Vastu-friendly and naturally shaped, no need for abhishek or complex rituals. Keeps negativity away and enhances Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Gangajal water for puja Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
    Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee Length Frock skirts dress for 18-24 months 12-24 1-2 years baby girls birthday dress(Red_18-24 Months)
    Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Removal Shampoo combs set- Pack Of 3
    positivity in the environment. Perfect for gifting to spiritual elders or loved ones. Add divinity and spiritual power to your home with this Shivling.

    ReplyDelete