Art Wilson - The Religious Ecumenical Movement in Bible Prophecy
released on LP
I found a copy of this in one of the local flea markets a few months ago. I think the coolest thing about this copy is that the vinyl is red. I'm one of those people that still think colored vinyl is cool. Maybe it's because I don't often find colored vinyl in the field. I'm still trying to figure out what the cover has to do with the topic. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out what he's talking about. I think it's something about the Bible or the Book of Revelations predicting the various denominations of Christianity coming together which in turn leads to the end of the world with the Antichrist's arrival. Art Wilson seems to attempt to delve deep in what is called biblical scholarship. He never uses any pop culture references of the day or make any dumb outlandish statements about other people to make his points.
My new best friend, Bing, doesn't seem to know anything about Art Wilson. I tried my former best friend and nothing turned up. According to the back cover, Art Wilson has been the pastor at the Wichita Baptist Tabernacle for over 26 years at the time this record was released. The back cover also mentions that Art Wilson has spent many years in study of Bible prophecy and that he speaks about "Great Bible Prophecies" including the ecumenical movement or "one-world church theme". That is all I know.
Tracklisting:
Side 1
1. The Religious Ecumenical Movement in Bible Prophecy side 1 {22:03}
Side 2
1. The Religious Ecumenical Movement in Bible Prophecy side 2 {23:01}
This is the same thing that got John Mccain's minister buddy in trouble with the mainstream media. That the Roman Catholic church is the whore off babylon. Being essentially isolated people, the media folks never heard that one before and treated the minister like a nut. It is the prevailing view of most nonaffiliated christians. But media people only hang around with other media people and only work on advancing their careers. Thus the people who report on the world are among the most ignorant people on earth. I have hung around with many of the big names in TV news and I can assure you they know NOTHING about the things the report on. They are only in the TV business. Nothing else matters to them.
ReplyDelete(Sermon over...)
ReplyDeleteCan a fan get a reup (whenever you can...)?
Thanks!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnti-Lice Hair Comb – Apna Showroom
ReplyDeleteGet rid of lice and nits naturally with Apna Showroom’s Anti-Lice Hair Comb. Made with tightly spaced stainless steel teeth, this lice comb gently removes lice, eggs, and dandruff without damaging hair or scalp. Ideal for children and adults, it ensures a clean, healthy scalp with regular use. Durable, rust-proof, and easy to clean, iApna Showroom Women's Red Rose Flower Hair Clip/Brooch for men - women Vintage women hair flower rose hair accessories rose hair pin hair pins women stylish flower hair accessories women artificial flowers hair styling (Large 5 color rose) | hair pins for women stylish girls
APNA SHOWROOM Attractive Rings for Women 10 PCS Combo Ring Set Crafted Rings for Women and Girls
Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
t's a must-have grooming tool for every home. Say goodbye to itching and irritation—buy your anti-lice comb today and maintain hygienic hair health.