Tuesday, December 14, 2010

various artists compilation - Stuffing


various artists compilation - Stuffing

7" vinyl released in 1998

Yet another set of heartwarming music from those fine folks who released the items featured in the last two posts. I love Xmas and I love to give. That is why I love Xmas. [I also happen to love receiving :) ] So why do people want to wage war on Xmas? Why do they hate Xmas trees and ornaments? Why do they hate large gatherings or parties with lots of people and lots of delicious yet unhealthy food? Why do they hate the joy of shopping for gifts by hastily grabbing those things before that damn fool with the overloaded cart does? Why do they hate the joy of giving gifts to loved ones or those weirdos who happen to be loved ones? Why do they hate colorful displays of lights? Why do they hate Xmas music? Why do they hate Santa who blesses all of us with his blessings? What did he ever do to them? I just don't understand people. I suppose that these people decided to engage in subversive behavior by getting jobs as managers at retail establishments so they can order their hired help to say "happy holidays" to shoppers instead of "Merry Xmas."

We here at the Basement support Xmas and will defend it against all heathens and scrooges just to let you know. That is why I have been posting Xmas music every December this blog has been in existence and will try to keep posting Xmas music every December so that people can rejoice.


Tracklisting:

Side A


1. V/Vm - Christmas Stuffing Fanfare {0:30}


2. V/Vm - Santa Claws is Conning Your Town {2:33}


3. The Jon Matthy Quartet - The World is Waiting for Misery and Suffering Forever {0:30}


4. The Stranger - In the Bleak Mid-Winter {1:54}


5. Leon and Hits Ask >> - Who Gobbled Gobleys Wobblers Wobbler?? {0:26}


6. The Eggnog Chorus - Dog Ye Rest Gentlemen Merry {1:12}


Side B


1. Bored in Columbia - Dreaming of Turkey and Ham {0:32}


2. Alien Porno Midgets - Ding-Dong Merrily We're High (Altitude) {2:13}


3. Butcher Claws - Come Ride My Slay {0:24}


4. Animal - Last Kristmas* You Burst All My Warts,, {2:35}


5. Derek Plays Pops - The Gringo Bouncing_Butcher Jingle Balls {1:36}

1 comment:

  1. The people on that link you posted seem to be rather confused. Historically, it is always Christianity that has fought against Christmas, not anti-Christians. Christmas was banned for a long time in Puritan America. It is only now that they are trying to co-opt Christmas into a Christian holiday that they pretend to "fight for Christmas." In fact they are still fighting against the real Christmas, as they have for centuries.

    And yes, I do also dislike when people say "happy holidays" instead of "merry Christmas."

    ReplyDelete