Saturday, August 14, 2010

A. A. Allen Miracle Revival Ministries - Crying Demons


A. A. Allen Miracle Revival Ministries - Crying Demons

*special thanks to JACkory for this


I will point out first that this is not actually the complete LP of Crying Demons. This is a 2-CD release of various stuff taken from several of A. A. Allen's LPs including the first side of Crying Demons. The rest appear to be from a series of records released on Allen's Miracle Records. There is a photo of the LPs embedded in the files which come up when I play the tracks on Windows Media Player [yeah, I know I'm lame]. A few of them involve Allen exorcising demons or the devil from people who claim to be possessed as he did on "Crying Demons". One track, "Thus Saith the Lord", is a recording of prophecies uttered where God is supposedly speaking through different people. Apparently they're possessed too, but it's by the good supernatural entity Allen worships so no exorcisms are conducted. All of the tracks were recorded at Allen's tent shows er I mean sermons he held. I wish I was alive back then to attend these events as they would have been some memorable fun entertainment. Oh well, these recordings will have to do.

This release was put out by a label called Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God (apparently inspired by Francis E. Dec). This is most likely a bootleg. There are a few used copies available by third-party sellers on
Amazon.com including a "new" copy for $77.98 as of this writing.

Tracklisting:  (links will be back soon)


CD1

1. Miracles as They Happen (F) {21:51}


2. Miracle Revival Service (C) {22:32}


3. How to Have God's Faith [excerpt] {6:25}


4. Miracle Revival Service (B) {21:55}


CD2

1. Thus Saith the Lord {22:47}


2. Miracle Revival Service (E) [excerpt] {5:40}


3. God's Last Message (To a Dying World) {22:28}


4. Crying Demons {22:18}

3 comments:

  1. Awesome share, have wanted to hear some more (I have the 'Crying Demons' CD), thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loopy C,

    Thanks.

    If you don't mind, could you provide side 2 (or the rest) of "Crying Demons". That will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been waiting a long time for this one to come around. Gave up years ago trying to find a vinyl copy.
    Thanks..as always..for the great posts.
    iZen

    ReplyDelete